Monday, January 30, 2006

Tag--I'm it!

Thanks to bugheart, I am a full-fledged blogger now!

Four jobs I've had:

1) teenaged slave at Sesame Place (circa 1990)
2) stable-hand
3) lab technician (x2)
4) research associate (what's the difference?)

Four movies I could (I do!) watch over and over:

1) Metropolitan
2)Barcelona
3) The Life Aquatic
4) The Royal Tennenbaum's

Four places I've lived:

1) State College, PA
2) Tulare, CA
3) Bow, NH
4) Grafton, MA

Four places I've vacationed:

1) Maui
2) Iceland
3) Italy
4) Harvey's Lake, PA

Four websites I visit (almost) daily:

1) ebay
2) nehbc.org
3) weather.yahoo.com
4) google

Four favorite foods:

1) thai coconut milk soup
2) pancakes
3) green papaya salad
4) french fries

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1) Iceland!
2) at home with my dogs
3) riding a horse
4) shopping!

1 comment:

bugheart said...

i was too embarassed to put ebay on mine...
i am suppose to be recovering... and ...ahem,
working on my proposal.
;)
shhhhh...